Petition Filed In HC Against Online Classes And Exams

The plea, filed by Advocates Gunjan Singh and Pragya Ganjoo on behalf of law students Purbayan Chakraborty and Vishal Tripathi, challenging the notification regarding the conduct of examinations through online mode or through any other appropriate method. The raised states that only 25 % law students have smart phones, computers and internet connection which would be discriminatory for the rest 75% of the students

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: